INTER-DISTRICT TRANSFERS-family residing outside of GGUSD boundaries and requesting to attend schools within GGUSD
- Student must first be released from their district of residence.
- Inter-district transfers may only apply for a transfer under the Specified Reason Transfer category.
- GGUSD will attempt to accommodate parent’s request for a particular school, but approval is not guaranteed. Placement at schools is based on space availability as determined by the district, not the school site.
- Inter-District transfers are accepted throughout the year based on availability.
- For additional assistance please contact the Office of Student Services at (714) 663-6391.